Happy New Year, friend! I am popping in today because I wanted to share some good news with you!
First, I have been doing some serious soul searching over the last few months about who I work with, what they have told me they need and what I can offer in terms of guidance and support.
What I have come up with is this:
I help kickass women (like YOU) find their inner badass through 100% guilt free self-care.
Why 100% guilt-free self-care?
Because it is hard to be a badass when your life is kicking your ass and you feel guilty for taking care of yourself.
I help kickass women get in touch with what they:
- Want more of in their life: friends, family, fun, happiness, feeling great
- What they want less of: stress, being stuck, resentment
We work together to make a plan they can stick to and revise it until it becomes second nature.
It is all about intentional living/lifestyle design with a side dish of rest + relaxation.
The way I work with women:
- In person group sessions at It’s All Yoga in Sacramento
- Private coaching sessions via Skype (so don’t be sad if you live outside of Sacramento, we can still make it happen!)
- Weekend retreats where we make new friends, eat great food, lounge around over bolsters and take a break from our daily responsibilities.
I’ve included some links below for my upcoming series and retreats. Please be sure to sign up if these interest you. Shoot me a message by hitting reply if you’d like to talk about private coaching sessions.
The other big news is I picked my word of 2016!
Most years I wait until the end of January because December is so exhausting, but I did so well saying no to all the extra stuff I had time for my year end personal summit AND choosing my word of the year.
One foot in front of the other day after day. Small steps every day will get me where I want to go with a feeling of equanimity that I desire.
Please click here to read about how I choose my words.
I’d love to hear your word of the year. Please hit reply and tell me all about it!
I look forward to seeing you soon!