We did it! We made 52 consecutive podcasts. I am so incredibly proud of this accomplishment. And to be honest, pretty surprised.
When I started the show I committed to doing 10 episodes. I had the self-care framework to explain and I wanted to share those important lessons. Once I got to ten, I decided I liked it doing the work in this medium enough to keep going.
Links for you:
- Episode #3: The Secret to Self-Care: Self-compassion
- Episode #4: Why to Fill Your Cup Before Shi* Hits the Fan
- Episode 9: Self-Love
- Episode 10: BOOK REPORT #tamireadsalot
- Episode 33: BOOK REPORT #tamireadsalot
- Episode 34: Gratitude Changes Everything with author Nancy Davis Kho
- Episode #11: How to Say No The Wholehearted Way with Rosie Molinary
- Episode #12: Being Awesome at Money, Habits and Happiness with Sarah Von Bargen
- Episode 18: Telling the Stories of Our Lives with Ali Edwards
- Episode 22: My Non-Negotiable Morning Self-Care
- Episode 23: Weekend Self-Care
- Episode 25: My Secret System for Getting Shit Done
- Episode 28: Intentional Saving + Spending for Self-Care