Before we get into this week’s show, I need your help! In order to give you what you want more (and less of) I need to get to know you and what you have to say about the podcast. Please take our Listener’s Survey.
On this week’s show Holly and I uncover the good, the bad and the ugly for the Enneagram Type Five – The Investigator. I learned so about this Enneagram Type because I am only acquainted with a few, but Holly lives with one. As always, we talk about the self-care practices which are specific to the Fives of the world.
Links for you:
- Easy Enneagram test — Holly found one to start your exploration
- A cool podcast for China’s expats featuring the Enneagram. Succinct, short info on Type 5, especially at work
- Holly’s favorite 5 video
- “I Am A Rock” by Simon & Garfunkel
- Enneagram types as Vines (recommended by Harrison Holt)
- Another recommendation from Holly