Highlights from the show:
- We’ll talk about the ACE (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Study and the long term effects of that trauma.
- If these traumas go unadressed, there is an increase in heart disease, cancer, automimmune diseases, and many more.
- Seeking professional help doesn’t mean you’re broken!
- Trauma know no bounds…you may just be dealing with it and not realize it yet.
- There are many ways we can recover from childhood aversity!
Links for you:
- Take the ACE quiz
- Nadine Burke-Harris TED Talk
- Join me in my facebook group to learn even more; I’d love to have you!