a group coaching experience with Tami Hackbarth
- Limit: 10 people. Why? So you get personal attention from me.
- We meet once a week on zoom.
- We’ll work on teaching/learning self-care concepts, goal setting as well as live group coaching.
- Can’t make the live call? Each session is recorded.
- Super secret Facebook group with daily prompts, live coaching and cheering you on.
- We begin Fridays, October 2nd
- Bonus : 60 minute private coaching session with me if you sign up by September 28th at midnight Pacific time.
"I thought I had my self-care handled and didn't need support.
In fact, I was so focused on it that my work became secondary. That’s when I realized I needed help. It was through the support of Tami and the group in Deferred Maintenace that I realized I neede dto restructure my days.
Mornings could still be “my time” but the afternoons needed to be for work. Turning off ALL notificiations and focusing for a dedicated amount of time was exactly what I needed to get back into the the groove.” – Steph Z.
"I have the tools to make small, tangible and powerful changes in my life.
I’ve learned to ask myself more questions about why I treat myself the way I do.” – Lisa Budesa
"I have created some great habits and restarted some that I had stopped doing
I feel like I have momentum and my energy has improved. I do so much better when I’m working with others. There is something special about being in a group that is focused on making progress that helps me gain focus and stay motivated.”- Kallie Arroyo