I love personality frameworks. I love them so much I ask each guest I have on the podcast their Enneagram type, what tendency they are and their Myers Briggs. The reason I love them so much is each of these frameworks have helped me understand myself better and by understanding myself better I can better advocate for my own needs.
On this week’s show Holly Holt and I answer the question: What is the Enneagram and Why Does it Matter? We do 10,000 foot overview and hopefully give just enough information to get you curious about your type.
Links for you:
- Reading People by Anne Bogel (Tami’s pick)
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram (Riso/Hudson) – Holly’s pick
- The Enneagram Institute (We both recommend)
- Suzanne Stabile’s Stance work (listen to the Enneagram Journey podcast)
- Good website explaining social styles in brief