Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Are you doing your most important work/the work you were born to do?
- Are you using your gifts and talents on projects and jobs that are best suited to you?
- Are you using your time wisely?
Today, we are going to talk about how you invest your money and where that ties in with self-care. Here is my 5-part process for staying virtually debt-free.
S = SET A GOAL: Pick ONE thing you really want. What is it? What does it cost? Most importantly WHY do you want it?
M = MONITOR: How will you track your savings? How will you keep your goal top of mind?
A = ARRANGE YOUR WORLD: How will you save? How will you avoid spending on things that aren’t related to your goal?
R = RECRUIT SUPPORT: Who will LOVINGLY hold you accountable to your goal?
T = TREAT YO’SELF: How will you celebrate your success of reaching your savings goal?
That’s it my friend, the SMART goal method for intentional saving and spending on self-care. I’ve made you a SMART goals worksheet, you download it right here.
Links for you:
- Apply right here for your Satisfaction Session here
- The Secret to Self-Care: Self-compassion
- Being Awesome at Money, Habits and Happiness with Sarah Von Bargen
- Bank Boost: The Book