This week in the 100% Guilt-Free Facebook Group we talked about figuring out what you really need for self-care hopefully before the wheels fall off your bus, where we get our energy and what gets in the way of getting your needs met. I hope you’ll join me there.
On this week’s podcast I am sharing:
TEN OF MY CAN’T MISS PODCASTS
- Unlocking Us With Brene Brown – my favorite author has a podcast and it has made me cry on more than one occasion.
- Edit Your Life with Christine Koh and Asha Dornfest – authors of Minimalist Parenting have a show where they ask listeners to edit the unnecessary from your life to make room for the awesome.
- MegAnne Is Not a Parent But…. – my favorite positive discipline resource. WWMD?
- The Jasmine Star Show — helps business me believe everything I dream is possible is within my reach.
- Midlife Mixtape – Author Of the Thank You Project Nancy Davis Kho hosts the show about being between being hip and breaking one.
- The Lazy Genius – Being Genius About The Things That Matter and Lazy About the Things That Don’t
- Lovett or Leave It – a weekly political comedy show hosted by former Obama speechwriter and fiance of Ronan Farrow – Jon Lovett.
- Straight And Curly – self-improvement junkies – Carly from the blog Smaggle and Kelly Exeter.
- The Mom Hour –Sara Powers and Meagan Francis
- Wheels Off with Rhett Miller – all about the messy reality of the creative life with my rock BF.
That’s it for now, friends.
Make sure to subscribe right here so you never miss a new episode.